Hi Church Family,
The Women on Mission have put together a kit for Easter that you can share with your neighborhood. If you would like to participate, please see all the info. below.
Easter Outreach to Community
Take part in an Easter outreach to your neighborhood by leaving Easter baskets on their doorsteps Easter morning.
Take a “kit” to make and add the goodies to “tell everybody Jesus is alive”!
Please take one kit only. Each kit has instructions, bags and bookmarks. You will need to obtain plastic Easter eggs, candy or toys and Easter “grass”.
Sponsored by Women on Mission
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EASTER OUTREACH BASKETS
- Assemble your materials
- Paper bags
- Easter grass
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Candy and/or toys
- Ribbon or string if desired
- Start by cutting 6” from top of paper bag
- Fold the top of bag down 2-3 rolls to create the sturdy brim of the basket
- You may decorate the brim with ribbon, string or color the brim as decoration as you desire.
- Add your Easter grass
- Fill your eggs with goodies
- Add toys if desired
- Add bookmark provided in kit (see attachment at the bottom of this email)
- Leave baskets anonymously on doorsteps on Easter morning
- Feel free to take more bookmarks and buy more bags to expand your outreach to more than 10
Arbor Christian Fellowship
23302 El Toro Rd.
Lake Forest, CA 92630